On June 13, 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. young professionals (age 20 to 35) will gather from all over the region at the Starkey Headquarters in Eden Prairie.
Attendees will hear from Twin Cities professionals on topics that are key to learning how to succeed and achieve your goals in your professional lives. Industry leaders will share insights on how to focus their leadership skills, adapt to the ever-changing society, and thrive in the workplace as they strive toward reaching their goals.
Attend the 2019 Twin Cities Young Professionals Summit and:
- Learn from amazing speakers:
- Morning keynote - Joe Keeley- Founder of College Nannies, Sitters & Tutors – “From Dorm Room to Board Room – hear the inspirational story of starting a business from a college dorm room, to managing growth, utilizing leadership and chasing your dreams”
- Four breakout speakers:
- “How to leverage your job to launch your career” – Stephen Crawford, President – Experience Leadership Coaching & Training
- “Journey of Self-Doubt – overcoming your self-doubt to achieve your goals”, Pahoua Yang Hoffman, Executive Director, Citizens League
- “Climbing the Corporate Ladder – from Intern to President”, Dave St. Peter, President, MN Twins
- “Emotional Intelligence”, Kristin Jonason, Consultant – Prouty Project
- Luncheon Keynote – Brandon Sawalich, President, Starkey Hearing Technologies – “Lead, Adapt and Thrive”
- Plus – special breakouts designed to maximize peer-to-peer learning, discussion and networking – make great connections from other businesses to help you professionally
Ensure your company's success by sending your young professionals to this one-of-a-kind event. Keep an eye on tcypsummit.com for more details and to register the young professionals in your organization.
Early-bird registration ends on Wednesday, June 1!
Individual ticket after May 1: $179
Registrations after June 1 will be $199 | No refunds will be issued after June 1